Tarrington Pinot Noir 2021


Write a Review
Gift wrapping:
Options available
Adding to cart… The item has been added

2021 Tarrington Pinot Noir - Henty, VIC 750ml


The 2021 vintage was another cool one in Henty, providing a lengthy ripening period and excellent development of flavour. The Tarrington Pinot was hand-harvested and 75% of the fruit was destemmed to small, open fermenters with the remaining 25% processed as whole bunches. After 14 days with gentle foot stomping at the beginning, followed by gentle plunging once a day until the wine was dry, it was pressed to small, mostly old (15% new) French oak where it went through malo. It was then racked to barrel where it rested for 14 months. Minimal SO2 (50ppm).